Discover the Wisdom Within
Learn to tap into your inner wisdom through the power of journaling
The Wisdom is Within You
I will help you to tap into the vast source of power and wisdom within you through the power of journaling.
I know what it's like to feel stuck. When I graduated from medical school I thought that my life was set. I had worked hard to become a doctor, and at the time I was convinced that I had a long and successful career ahead of me.
But after I started working as a doctor I began to realise that my dream wasn't quite what I had imagined. The long hours working in a dysfunctional health system began to take their toll, and I started to lose my way. When I no longer recognised the person I was becoming I knew that I had drifted away from my purpose and my vision. It was then that I made the difficult decision to walk away from medical practice.
Today my life looks very different.
Every day I do work I love. In addition to my medical qualification I am an award-winning author (both fiction and non-fiction) and a sought-after speaker.
My schedule is my own. I have the freedom to choose the projects that are most aligned to how I can best serve others.
And most importantly, I am living my purpose, doing the work I am here to do.
I'm sharing this with you not because I want to blow my own horn. I only share it to let you know that:
- I understand what it's like to feel stuck and unfulfilled.
- I can help you to get to the other side because I've done it for myself.
How Can I Help?
You have within you a powerful compass which can help to steer you through the inevitable challenges of life. When you tune into your inner compass it will:
- Reconnect you to who you really are.
- Guide your actions and decisions.
- Alert you when you are drifting away from your path.
You can access this powerful tool through the practice of journaling.
In this 6-week course I will help you to set up and maintain your journaling practice so that you too can tap into the power that lies within.
Who This is For:
This course is for you if you:
- Are a busy professional woman who wants to give herself the gift of self-care.
- Are looking for an effective method to nurture your inner life.
- Have tried journaling before but "ran out of things to write about" and you want to now establish a regular practice.
- Are willing to learn a new skill and stick with it through the challenging early days.
This course is NOT for you if you:
- Want a "magic bullet" that's going to sort everything out without any effort from you.
- Would prefer to ignore your inner life or you don't think it matters.
- Are not ready to take responsibility for your life and listen to the signals it is giving you.
Inside the Course You Can Expect:
Step-by-step guidance from me as your mentor on how to start and maintain your journaling practice.
Practical application. Wisdom Within is not a theoretical course on the practice of journaling. Rather it is an experiential journey that allows you to learn the techniques and establish the habit of journaling by applying the practice to your real-life circumstances.
Detailed presentations and downloadable notes to answer all your journaling questions. You will learn what to do, how to do it, and how to get the most out of it.
Journaling prompts to keep you motivated.
If you would like to join me, there is zero risk and a 30 day money back guarantee.
So if you sign up, you have 30 days to test drive it and if it's not the right fit, just email me and I'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
As soon as you join, you will have lifetime access to the course materials, including everything added in the future.
If you have any questions about the course, please email me directly at: [email protected]me.com
The Wisdom Within course is not a theoretical course on the tools and techniques of journaling. Instead the course is an experiential journey which will allow you to learn the techniques by applying them to your life. At the end of the 6-weeks you will have not only acquired a valuable skill, you will also have gained clarity on your life's journey and created an empowering plan that's aligned to your vision for yourself and your life.
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction and course overview
- What is journaling and what can it do for you?
- Journaling tools and tips
- Get started with journaling prompts
Module 2: Hero or Villain
- Are you the hero or villain in your life? Guided exploration using Joseph Campbell's "Hero's Journey".
- Journaling prompts for self-awareness and clarity
Module 3: What's Your Story?
- The power of narrative.
- Journaling prompts to uncover your defining moments
- Use the tools of the storyteller to join the dots of your narrative.
Module 4: The Power of Gratitude
- Use the power of gratitude as the lens through which you review the insights from Modules 2 and 3.
- Discover your life lessons and opportunities through gratitude journaling.
Module 5: Life Design
- Who do you want to become?
- Journaling exercises to create a compelling vision
Module 6: The Plan
- Creating a plan for your Life Design
- Creating a plan for your journaling practice
StartThe Hero's Journey (5:47)
StartLesson 1 PDF
StartMy Journey (8:14)
StartLesson 2 PDF
StartYour Journey (5:47)
StartLesson 3 PDF
StartJournaling Prompts (5:44)
StartLesson 4 PDF
StartLesson 5 PDF
StartLesson 6 PDF
StartDeathbed Letter (6:02)
StartLesson 7 PDF
StartSummary & Exercises